Experienced Project Developer of Complex Web Applications
H ighly motivated and very customer focused. I go to great lengths to get the right results. I am willing to travel, and I adapt quickly to the requirements of both employers and customers. Flexible working within a team structure, or alone as necessary. Looking for wider challenges that build upon my long experience with developing complex active web applications.
Skills and Abilities
University of Palermo, Italy, 2012
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering
- Thesis Title:“Project Management and Time Reporting for Large Retail Sales and Distribution”.
University of Valencia, Spain, 2007
- Erasmus Student in Computer Engineering
- 3D drawing of America's Cup Port with Google SketchUp
- Italian - Fluent
- Spanish - Fluent
- English - Very Good
Kigo, Barcelona, Spain
Software Engineer / Technical Lead (March 2017 - Today)
Iam leading a team responsible for the development of the new Channel Manager, part of the Kigo Software that allows users to configure listings, and synchronise them through our partner channels (Booking.com, Airbnb, HomeAway, etc.) thanks to dedicated API.
- Tech Lead in an international team made up of 7 people. Mentor for junior developers. Responsible for code reviews and merges. Responsible for the architecture of the new Channel Manager. Support to Product Managers to assign tasks and estimate time. Improved skills in:
- .NET Core, C# 4.6.1, T-SQL, Moq, XUnit, REST API, Git, Visual Studio 2017, Postman, Swagger, Jira, Confluence, TeamCity, IoC
Adazzle, London, U.K.
Technical Lead (March 2016 - February 2017)
Iam a tech Lead in a team made up of 9 people Mentor for junior developers.
- Responsible for code reviews. Responsible for the main architecture on projects related to the team. Support to Product Managers to assign tasks and estimate time. Improved skills in:
- C# 4.5, T-SQL, AutoFac, Moq, NUnit, ReactJs, Redux, Jasmine, Gulp, Npm, JSX/ES6, BabelJs, REST API, Facebook Marketing API, Git Migration, Visual Studio 2015, Visual Studio Code, Postman, Jira, Confluence, AppVeyor, Git, GhostInspector, Zendesk
Orwell Group, London, U.K.
Financial Software Developer (March 2014 - December 2015)
I have improved my knowledge in ASP .NET C# 4.5, WCF Service Applications, Entity Framework 6.1, Sql Server 2012, SOAP and REST API.
- Developer of a Payment Gateway Service to provide inbound and outbound payments for FIAT Currencies (Sepa, Bacs, Chaps, SWIFT and Faster Payments channels) and Crypto-Currencies (Bitcoin).
- WCF services for vPOS, a virtual pos application for iOS.
Kiwari, Milan, Italy
Software Developer (November 2012 - November 2013)
I have worked for customers such as Alitalia, Air France and Venere for different web applications and web forms to acquire user data.
- Great experience in working in a team.
- Iterative adaptation and re-use of code to support customer requirements.
- Re-development and improvement of Buonmercato, a web application in C# MVC for discount sharing.
Auchan Italia S.p.A., Milan, Italy
Intranet Developer and Administrator (August 2008 - November 2012)
- Experience in working alone and in a team.
- Client facing customer liaison to discover requirements and plan implementation.
- Responsible for the whole intranet project, including graphics, front-end and back-end
- Development of a web application for time reporting and project management utilised by the Auchan IT division
- Restyling of the oldest websites
- Migration from VBScript to ASP.NET C#
- Development of administration pages covering user management, messages and news releases.
32th America’s Cup, Valencia, Spain
IT Assistant (May 2007 - June 2007)
- Helpdesk support, internet connectivity and solving common network problems.
Founder and CEO (April 2012 - Today)
- Developer of the whole user interaction (User Profile, Security, Registration, Login, Wall, Messages, Notifications)
- Proven ability to manage a start-up project, to be flexible and a team leader.
- Good experience with Agile methodologies and System Development Life Cycle.
- Responsible for the user experience and graphic design, for Facebook and Twitter content
- Facebook advertising and analysis
- Analysis of statistics with Google Analytics
- Making presentations and pitches to promote the start-up
- Use of Microsoft Visio work flows to avoid bugs and create documentation
- Use of Microsoft Project to plan the job and to-do-list
- Effective time management and workload scheduling